- New Project – Lives and Legacies of 1919 in Liverpool – Call for Participants
- Call for Participation/Attendance: Teaching Justice Pre-Conference 1st September, Pre-RGS-IBG Conference 2015, Exeter
- Prelude to Bandung: The Interwar Origins of Anti-Colonialism
- Virtual issue – “People Without Property in Jobs: Stuart Hall and the Conundrums of Contemporary Urbanization in India”
- Book review on Antipode Online
Monthly Archives: July 2014
My review of Anna Feigenbaum, Fabian Frenzel & Patrick McCurdy’s book Protest Camps (published last year by Zed Books) is now up on the Antipode Foundation’s website. It’s a great book, which everyone interested in protest should read!