Via Clive Barnett’s Pop Theory blog – details of a new OU/BBC series on living with poverty, with what look like some great resources for learning/teaching.
- New Project – Lives and Legacies of 1919 in Liverpool – Call for Participants
- Call for Participation/Attendance: Teaching Justice Pre-Conference 1st September, Pre-RGS-IBG Conference 2015, Exeter
- Prelude to Bandung: The Interwar Origins of Anti-Colonialism
- Virtual issue – “People Without Property in Jobs: Stuart Hall and the Conundrums of Contemporary Urbanization in India”
- Book review on Antipode Online