Shameless self-promotion, but a new paper of mine on the politics of the Royal Indian Navy Mutiny has just been published in Georum. Hopefully the link above should work, and access will depend on whether you have access to Elsevier journals, but let me know if there are any issues.
- New Project – Lives and Legacies of 1919 in Liverpool – Call for Participants
- Call for Participation/Attendance: Teaching Justice Pre-Conference 1st September, Pre-RGS-IBG Conference 2015, Exeter
- Prelude to Bandung: The Interwar Origins of Anti-Colonialism
- Virtual issue – “People Without Property in Jobs: Stuart Hall and the Conundrums of Contemporary Urbanization in India”
- Book review on Antipode Online