I’ve updated some of the pages on this blog with links recently, so there’s new stuff on the India, Geography, Philosophy and Resources for Students sections. As ever, there’s no rhyme nor reason to these things, it’s more a collection of audio and video that I’ve found over the past few weeks.
- New Project – Lives and Legacies of 1919 in Liverpool – Call for Participants
- Call for Participation/Attendance: Teaching Justice Pre-Conference 1st September, Pre-RGS-IBG Conference 2015, Exeter
- Prelude to Bandung: The Interwar Origins of Anti-Colonialism
- Virtual issue – “People Without Property in Jobs: Stuart Hall and the Conundrums of Contemporary Urbanization in India”
- Book review on Antipode Online