Some readers and students may find some of the ideas in this blog on urbanisation and India interesting. Students doing ‘Political economies of globalisation’ with me and thinking of doing the exam question on India may find it useful.
- New Project – Lives and Legacies of 1919 in Liverpool – Call for Participants
- Call for Participation/Attendance: Teaching Justice Pre-Conference 1st September, Pre-RGS-IBG Conference 2015, Exeter
- Prelude to Bandung: The Interwar Origins of Anti-Colonialism
- Virtual issue – “People Without Property in Jobs: Stuart Hall and the Conundrums of Contemporary Urbanization in India”
- Book review on Antipode Online